Internet and Wi-FiCheck the conditions of access, for free, to Internet from a BPI landline or from your personal computer.
Download the Internet Charter.
Access to Internet from the Library terminals76 terminals connected to the Internet are located on the three levels of the Library.
The Internet charter states the conditions for its use.
Access is open to all except for unaccompanied minors:
- Reservations may be made on-site and on the same day.
- The reservation ticket can be obtained from the General Information Desk, at the entrance to the Library (Level 1) Markings on the floor show where to queue.
- Each session lasts for 40 minutes.
The Wi-Fi at the BpiYou can also connect to the Internet through the Wi-Fi network from your laptop.
If required, electrical sockets are available on most reading tables.
The Bpi has set up, for the benefit of the users, a Wi-Fi gateway with up to 1,000 concurrent accesses. This is a service that is unequalled anywhere in Paris. If all accesses are in use, newcomers must wait for one to be made available.
The Wi-Fi network is available for use on all three levels of the Library and in the queue. Users can connect without authentication or time limits.
How do you connect?
- Check that the Wi-Fi has been activated on your machine (laptop, PDA, smartphone...)
- From the list of networks available networks, select this one: Wi-Fi-bpi
- Don’t forget, if you are on level 1 or in the queue, the network to select is: CentrePompidou
The Library cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for possible malfunctions of your terminal, following your connection to the Wi-Fi. This is the reason why Bpi employees are not permitted to work on your equipment.