The Bpi is located in the Pompidou Centre
The entrance is on the rue Beaubourg, opposite the entrance to the Centre by the Piazza.
- Hôtel de Ville
- Châtelet/Les Halles
- Centre Pompidou (29, 38, 47, 75)
- Châtelet (21, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 76, 81, 85, 96)
- Hôtel de Ville (69, 70, 72, 74, 76, 96)
- n°4019 : 4 rue du Cloître Saint Merri
- n°4020 : Face 27 rue Quincampoix
- n°4021 : 49 rue Rambuteau
- rue Beaubourg
- souterrain des Halles
People aged over 60, people with handicaps and pregnant women receive direct, priority access on presentation of suitable identification, subject to availability
- People aged over 60 must present to the security officers an ID card showing their birth date.
- People with handicaps must have proof of disability or a card certifying that they have difficulty remaining standing.
- Pregnant women must show a medical certificate of pregnancy