Visiting the Bpi
The Bpi is in the Centre Pompidou.
Since June 29, 2022, access to the library has been via Place Georges-Pompidou, then via the escalator to level 2.
- For events taking place in the Centre Pompidou (meetings in the Petite Salle and La Cinémathèque du Documentaire screenings): follow the yellow line.
- For workshops, sessions and exhibitions taking place in the Bpi: follow the green line.
- Hôtel de Ville
- Châtelet/Les Halles
- Centre Pompidou stop (29, 38, 47, 75)
- Châtelet stop (21, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 76, 81, 85, 96)
- Hôtel de Ville stop (69, 70, 72, 74, 76, 96)
Velib bike stations:
- n°4019 : 4 rue du Cloître Saint Merri
- n°4020 : opposite to 27 rue Quincampoix
- n°4021 : 49 rue Rambuteau
- Rue Beaubourg
- Underground of Les Halles
Priority access for visitors aged over 65, pregnant women and disabled visitors
On showing proof to the security agents, visitors aged over 65, pregnant women, and disabled visitors have priority access (while places are available).
• Visitors aged over 65 and pregnant women : entrance via the “priority access” queue of the Centre Pompidou (moved to rue Beaubourg during the works)
Proof to present:
• ID showing date of birth for persons aged over 65
• certificate of pregnancy for pregnant women
• Disabled visitors: see the different entrances and the different proof documents requested